Visitor Number

Monday 11 June 2007

Lottie has been up to loads over the weekend. First of all she ripped up my calendar Friday night while i was sleeping

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then she got in the cupboard where i keep the glasses an refused to come out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I took Lottie to my Mum's yesterday she sat out in the garden with me until she started panting where she had got too hot, well she does have a thick fur coat on i suppose! She was quite well behaved at my mum's actually. Apart from hissing at my other Charlie who stays at my Mum's house. Charlie didn't do anything back he is very friendly to other cats, always letting cats in the house having parties i think!

1 comment:

SiameseOriental said...

Hello Beautiful Lottie!!!

Lottie sleeping

Lottie sleeping

Lottie

Lottie
Posing